WE LOVE a fun and educational way to show Paris to children
REDUCED RATES : from 2 adult or 2 child tickets purchased
RECOMMENDED AGE : for children from 8 years old (and their parents)
DURATION OF THE CRUISE : 1 hour
SCHOOL HOURS: every day during school vacations. Outside school vacations, on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Details of the schedule below
FREE: for children under 4 years old
TICKET WITHOUT CHECKOUT: Go directly to the pier
THE SPECIAL FAMILY GUIDED CRUISE OF THE PARIS STARS
- It's a fun and interactive cruise for children from 8 years old
- The special family guided cruise is led by a lecturer specializing in Paris.
- Children learn and parents (or grandparents) enjoy the Seine, Paris and its emblematic monuments!
- The tour guide is especially aimed at children. The little ones participate in the discovery of anecdotes and secrets hidden here and there in the monuments, bridges and statues throughout the cruise?
- The start of the cruise is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (Suffren port located between Bir Hakeim and the Champ de Mars). Pontoon of the Vedettes de Paris
- The route makes a loop: departure and return to the Eiffel Tower.
- The monuments we see During the cruise you will see the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame. The turnaround is made at the Institut du Monde Arabe.
- The boats are all equipped withan uncovered wooden bridge for the beautiful days, froma covered and heated area for cooler days or rainy days.
- Duration of the Special Family Cruise: about 1 hour
- Comments in French only
A FAST FOOD OFFER
Catering packages that can be consumed on the boat. You can pre-purchase these packages online when you book your tickets.
- La Pause Gourmande A pancake or a chocolate chip cookie with a hot or cold drink. To be picked up directly at the bar on board the boat.
- The Parisian Picnic A seasonal sandwich + an old fashioned macaroon + a soft drink. To be picked up at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The Gourmet Box A sandwich of foie gras, chutney + a glass of Sauterne white wine. To be picked up at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The glass of champagne Brut, White or Rosé. To be picked up directly at the bar on board the boat.
SCHEDULES OF THE FAMILY CRUISE :
- During the school holidays Monday to Friday at 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 11 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- Out of school vacations Every Wednesday at 3:30 p.m., every Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
THE BENEFITS OF E-TICKETS:
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive by e-mail your e-ticket to scan upon boarding: no checkout
- There is no need to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone