WE love a nice gesture to the caregivers
For who : caregivers (and 1 accompanying person)
When: August 8 and 9
Free all year round: for under 18s (under 26s if an EU national) and for all on the first Sunday of each month
THE RODIN MUSEUM THANKS THE CARETAKERS
- The Rodin Museum would like to thank the nursing staff so involved during the VIDOC outbreak by opening his doors for a weekend...
- Free activities planned to discover the museum and its sculpture garden.
- In the park, an exhibition of old photos on the theme "Rodin in his garden".
- Drawing workshops are offered in the afternoon with the support of art history students who will present you the works of Rodin and Camille Claudel
TO BENEFIT FROM THE MUSEUM'S FREE ADMISSION
- Submit a document attesting to the profession practised (service badge, business card, ...)
to the caregiver
- Each caregiver may be accompanied by one person (caregiver or not).
BARRIER GESTURES TO BE RESPECTED
- Wearing the mask in the museum is mandatory for adults and children (from 11 years of age) inside the museum
- It is not mandatory in the garden.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be made available to visitors.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE LUNCH AT THE RODIN MUSEUM
- Picnics are allowed in the park (it is forbidden to enter the museum with alcohol)
- The café-restaurant l'Augustine also offers refreshments.
The garden of the Rodin museum: a sculpture garden
- The Rodin Museum is located in a park of 3 hectares, in which are scattered the statues in the shade of groves, in the middle of a fountain ...
- A sculpture garden crazy charm
- We see in particular 2 extraordinary works of Rodin: the Gate of Hell and the Bourgeois of Calais
- Children will love looking for statues