Until January 22, 2023
At the Musée d'Orsay (Paris 7ème)
- FOR WHOM : more for teenagers
- WHEN until January 22, 2023
- WHERE at the Musée d'Orsay (Paris 7e)
- HOURS Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 am to 6 pm - Nocturne on Thursday until 9:45 pm
- CLOSE Monday, December 25
- FREE for people under 26 years old and on the 1st Sunday of the month
Edvard Munch, one of the great exhibitions of the year
It's a great retrospective proposed by The Orsay museum in association with the Munch Museum in Oslo. 40 major paintingsThe exhibition features hundreds of drawings to explore 60 years of Edvard Munch's (1863 - 1944) artistic creation.
Not having seen the exhibition yet, we cannot give you our opinion on this exhibition.
Munch is famous for "The Scream" and the originality of his art which mixes symbolism, primitivism and expressionism.
Priority entrance ticket for the Musée d'Orsay, the Munch exhibition and the Rosa Bonheur exhibition