Discover Montmartre on board of a little train - Ideal with little ones All year long In promotion, until -34%
- WE love : a pleasant way to discover Montmartre with children
- Age: ideal with small
- When: all year round, from 10am to 6pm or 5pm (depending on the season)
- Location: Montmartre (Paris 18)
- Rate : Family pack - Less than 5 ? per person
* Up to -34% discount
Discover Montmartre with the little train
- An ideal formula to discover the neighborhood of Montmartre with children. the little ones love this visit aboard a small train.
- The visit is commented in French and English.
- 2 places of departure Place Blanche (at the bottom of the Montmartre hill) and Place du Tertre (at the top of the hill, near the Sacré Coeur)
- Tip: you can start the tour at the departure point of your choice, stay as long as you want and take the and take the little train of Montmartre in the other direction for the return later in the day. later in the day.
- From Place Blanche to Place du Tertre: 15 minutes
- From Place du Tertre to Place Blanche: 25 minutes
- This is a nice idea for a stay of 2 or more days in Paris with children
- The little train of Montmartre belongs to the category of vouchers cheap shots to visit Paris
Montmartre's little train: timetables
- January :
- Wednesday to Friday from 10am to 6pm, one departure every hour
- Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm, one departure every 30 minutes
- February and March:
- Every day from 10h-18h
- Departure every hour
- April, May, June:
- 10am to 7pm, departure every 30 minutes until 11pm in July and August?
- July and August:
- 10am to 11pm, one departure every 30 minutes
- October, November, December:
- 10am to 5pm, one departure every hour on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends and during the school vacations of the zone C.