This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch of the visit "modern art explained to children
Modern art told to children (and their parents or grandparents) during the visit of the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou (also called Beaubourg)
- What is modern art? What are the major painting movements of the 20th century? What is a work of art? Does it have to be beautiful ?
- It is to all these difficult questions (and to many others) that this private visit to the Centre Pompidou's modern art museum will attempt to answer
- During this outing, your children will learn all about modern art. His main avant-garde movements fauvism, cubism, surrealism, geometric abstraction, lyricism, dada... The great names of the 20th century such as Matisse, Picasso, Kandinsky, Braque, Mondrian, Pollock, Duchamp...
- All subjects will be covered to understand modern art and the questions that artists have tried to answer: the use of color, stylistic distortion, the definition of a work of art. What makes a good painter? What is a work of art? Does it have to be beautiful, well done? What is needed to make a painting: a canvas? brushes? other tools and less conventional ways?
The individual visit "Modern art explained to children
- Adult rate : 34 euros (including the museum entrance ticket)
- Rate (up to 12 years old) : 17 euros
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Meeting place : Centre Pompidou
- Visit in French
- No waiting tickets (no waiting)
Private visit "Modern art explained to children" (rates and info)
♡ Nice to book for several families (more reasonable budget).
- Price of the private guided tour (up to 24 participants) : 220 euros + 20% on Sundays and holidays.
- Tariff to which it is necessary to add the group admission to the museum (cost of reserving a time slot for the visit as well as the entrance tickets to the museum) depending on the number of participants
- Entrance fee for up to 5 participants (micro-group) : fixed price of 120 euros TTC
- Entrance fee for 6 to 14 participants (mini-group) : fixed price 180 euros TTC
- Entrance fees for 15 to 24 participants (large group) : fixed price of 300 euros TTC
What are the days when you can privatize this visit? ?
- every day (except Tuesday, when the museum is closed)
For schools or youth centres
- 180 € the visit (free entrance fee)
- At least 3 adults for a class of 26 students
- Including 1 copy of the activity booklet in PDF format (optional 20€ printing of the booklet for children)
- School From CE2 to 3ème
- Mairie for children (from 8 years old) and teenagers
- Payment in good standing is accepted