This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch de la visite « l’art moderne expliqué aux enfants?
Modern art told to children (and their parents or grandparents) during the visit of the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou (also called Beaubourg)
- What is modern art? What are the major painting movements of the 20th century? What is a work of art? Does it have to be beautiful ?
- It is to all these difficult questions (and to many others) that this private visit to the Centre Pompidou's modern art museum will attempt to answer
- During this outing, your children will learn all about modern art. His main avant-garde movements fauvism, cubism, surrealism, geometric abstraction, lyricism, dada... The great names of the 20th century such as Matisse, Picasso, Kandinsky, Braque, Mondrian, Pollock, Duchamp...
- All subjects will be covered to understand modern art and the questions that artists have tried to answer: the use of color, stylistic distortion, the definition of a work of art. What makes a good painter? What is a work of art? Does it have to be beautiful, well done? What is necessary to make a painting: a canvas? brushes? other tools and less conventional ways?
Visite privée « L’art moderne expliqué aux enfants » (tarifs et infos)
? Nice to reserve for several families (more reasonable budget)
- Price of the private guided tour (up to 24 participants) : 220 euros + 20% on Sundays and holidays.
- Tariff to which it is necessary to add the group admission to the museum (cost of reserving a time slot for the visit as well as the entrance tickets to the museum) depending on the number of participants
- Entrance fee for up to 5 participants (micro-group) : fixed price of 120 euros TTC
- Entrance fee for 6 to 14 participants (mini-group) : fixed price 180 euros TTC
- Entrance fees for 15 to 24 participants (large group) : fixed price of 300 euros TTC
Which days can you privatize this visit ?
- every day (except Tuesday, when the museum is closed)
For schools or youth centres
- 180 ? the visit (free entrance fee)
- At least 3 adults for a class of 26 students
- Including 1 copy of the activity booklet in PDF format (optional 20? printing of the booklet for children)
- School From CE2 to 3ème
- Mairie for children (from 8 years old) and teenagers
- Payments in administrative vouchers are accepted