WE love : The joyful staging of the famous Santa Claus Christmas tale
Age : from 3 years
Duration: Until January 19th
Location: Lucernaire Theater (Paris 6th)
Mishka: adaptation for the theatre of the famous Father Beaver's tale
- A cheerful staging with songs from the famous tale.
- Mishka's story is that of a little teddy bear who discovers freedom and wishes he were alive. He hesitates between freedom and self-sacrifice, selfishness and generosity.
- This tale asks essential questions that fascinate children: what is the secret life of toys? What do they teach us about us?
- Summary of the story: As Christmas approaches, Mishka, a teddy bear mistreated by his young mistress, leaves the house and goes alone in the snow. After discovering the joys but also the difficulties of freedom, he starts looking for a good deed to do. It is then that he meets Santa Claus' reindeer, who is struggling to distribute all the presents...
- Duration of the show: 45 minutes