5, Rue Paul-Louis Courier, 7e - Metro Rue du Bac
- WE LOVE It's simple and really good. Very nice atmosphere. Open on sunday.
- SPECIALTIES : pizzas and more pizzas...
- WARNING : make a reservation! It's small and very popular with the locals.
- PLACE in Saint Germain des Prés (Paris 6ème)
- BUDGET: around 17? for a pizza and 10? for a dessert
At Marzo's, we only eat pizza as a main course, but it's really good and the setting is so pretty!
- The pizzas are crispy, just right.
- They are cooked perfectly over a wood fire, almost in front of you, behind a glass window at the back of the restaurant.
- For the dessert, pizzas always for the absolute fans of pizzas with in particular that with chocolate praline or that with milk jam.
- For those who want something else than a pizza, there are also other very good Italian desserts, like Tiramisu or Fresh Figs, lemon mascarpone, honey and pistachios for example.
- For starters, no, these are not pizzas! You can choose between the delicious octopus salad with lemon or the eggplant gratin for example.
At Marzo, it's small, you absolutely have to reserve
- It's very crowded, all the time, and since it's small, you absolutely have to make a reservation, or come very early or at the end of the service.
- There are a lot of kids on the weekends because it's a great place to be and the kids are very welcome.
- Marzo is an atmosphere, a neighborhood restaurant, family and a little bit trendy.
- It is a simple place, without pretention, the decoration is very successful.
- There is no no special kid menu, but it doesn't matter because the children are very well received, and they can share pizzas.
TO DO ALSO IN THE DISTRICT, NEXT TO SAINT-GERMAIN DES -PRÉS
A multitude of activities for young and old The Poussin Vert playground : preferably from...
Departure : Departure 4 Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés (Paris 6e) I RESERVE THIS VISITJustice to 20% of...
This visit is animated by guides specialized in young public. I reserve this visit for the...
I REGISTER FOR THIS VISIT -10% with the code FAMILINPARIS #museerodin Pitch of the visit
This tour is led by tour guides specialized in young people I RESERVE A TOUR...
THE INVESTIGATION GAME But who is this Street Art artist who is rampant in Montmatre...
This visit is animated by guides specialized in young public...
Guignol is more than 200 years old (he was created in 1806) and not a single...