WE love : the family atmosphere
Date: November 16, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Location: in the Jardin des Tuileries
The Tuileries skating rink and its Christmas market
It's the biggest Christmas market in Paris! All the codes come together: funfairwooden chalets, merry-go-rounds, entertainment for children, food stands and of course the skating rink for Christmas and New Year's Eve! The emphasis this year is on Made in France and the top-of-the-range products offered to walkers.
- An ice rink of 500m2 open to everyone
- 120 chalets including 80 stands made in France, 20 local kitchens
- a 120m high fir tree
- Open every day until 5 January, including Christmas Day and 1 January.
- Monday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm
- Prices :
- 10€ per adult and 8€ per child (skates rental included)
- 6€ if you come with your skates