A little corner of Japan in Paris
WE love : a library with 18000 references
When: open 7 days a week all year round
For who : for all Manga fans (young and old)
Location: in the 13th in paris
RATE : from 3€ for the 1st hour of reading (off-peak hours)
THE READING SPACE (LIBRARY) OF THE MANGA CAFÉ
It has the largest manga library in France. with over 18.000 references . The Manga Café is enriched every week according to new publications and releases.
Does your child or teen want to spend some time there? A simple registration at the reception desk and then you pay for the time spent. The 1st hour of reading costs 3€ in off-peak hours and 4€ in peak hours.and then every extra 1/2 hour costs 1,50€. A budget that remains very reasonable.
This rate gives full library access (18,000 books to read), hot or cold drinks at will, to Arcade video games (vintage and PS4 arcade terminals) and wi-fi.
MANGA COFFEE RATES
- 3€ the 1st hour (off-peak period)
- 4€ the 1st hour (full period)
- 1,50€ for an extra 1/2 hour
- If you come often or stay long, prepaid cards are offered (pack of hours attached to an account) that can be used for several
- The day pass is valid for one day only and offers you unlimited access until closing (not shared with several people)
- 1 day pass: 20 €.
- 10 hours card: 30 €.
- 20 hours card: 55 € (2,75€/hour)
- 50 hours card: 125 € (2,50€/hour)
- 100 hours card: 250 € (2,50€/hour)
THE BOOKSTORE AND THE CONCEPT STORE
- 6000 references for sale
- Materials (stationery) to learn how to draw manga (
- Bento boxes and a grocery store.
- Objects of traditional Japanese culture or everyday objects
The reading room
The stationery corner
The Japanese grocery store
Small dishes prepared by a Japanese cook