A true immersive experience in the Pre-Columbian civilizations of Peru
Machu Picchu and the treasures of Peru
- WE LOVE : a true immersive experience, beautiful objects and a breathtaking virtual reality experience
- AGE: for all from 7 years old
- DATE: until August 31, 2022
- HOURS: every day from 10am to 7pm (except July 14th)
- VISITING TIME : count approximately 1h30
- LOCATION: At the Cité de l'Architecture (Paris 16e)
The spectacular immersive exhibition!
- Machu Picchu and the treasures of Peru offers a real immersive experience in the Pre-Columbian civilizations of Peru
- This exceptional exhibition retraces the 3000 years of Pre-Columbian civilizations, until the mystery of Machu Picchu
- More than 190 original pieces of one of the most important Peruvian museums are gathered for the first time
- The scenography of the exhibition is magnificentthe pieces superbly highlighted
- To discover in particular: frontal headdress, funerary mask, imperial trousseau, silver crown, one of the most impressive collections of gold ever exhibited...
- Machu Picchu and the treasures of Peru is a new exhibition, with an exceptional staging which plunges us into the universe of the Incas
- You can't travel to Peru, Machu Picchu comes to you!
- The Experience offers the very first expedition of Machu Picchu in virtual reality. A moment not to be missed, at the end of the exhibition. You will love it!