Who says Easter weekend, says egg hunt!
The Easter weekend takes place from Saturday 11 April to Monday 13 April. Discover our selection of the most beautiful Easter egg hunts in Paris and its surroundings to celebrate the Easter weekend with your family!
Solidarity egg hunt at Parc André Citroën: 12 and 13 April 2020
- For the children from 3 to 10 years, 40,000 eggs to "hunt"
- April 12 and 13 from 10 am to 5 pm
- The "hunting permit" is 5 euros.
- The nature of the route varies according to the age of the children.
- The 3-4 year olds will have to retrieve four dummy eggs from an obstacle course...
- Ages 5 and up will embark on a real treasure hunt with the ultimate goal of winning the Golden Egg.
- Once the dummy eggs have been recovered, the little hunters are given a chocolate snack and have the opportunity to visit the activity village, where various stands and activities await them: magic, giant egg decorations, all sorts of fun, electric road ...
- Some activities include an extra charge: make-up, floral workshop, stencil workshop and the inevitable tombola.
- Is the André Citroën Park (15th).