A treasure hunt to discover the Louvre while having fun
Equipped with your logbookand go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Louvre Museum. A puzzle game freely and independently (unguided) for the whole family.
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Warning The price of the ticket for the Louvre Museum is not included in this Enigma Tour. You must buy your tickets for the Louvre Museum (free for children under 26)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- DURATION : 2h to 3h
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk as soon as you buy it. You can also offer it to a friend or relative.
Points of interest of the Enigma Tour at the Louvre
Stroll from room to room in one of the most beautiful museums in the world. But in this very large museum of more than 73 000 m2, it is easy to get lost. To get from one point to another, you will have to solve riddles. At each step, you will discover major works, less known works. Your logbook will tell you fascinating things about the Louvre, the painters who are exhibited there, and the works on display. This cultural and fun walk is another way to discover the Louvre.
What's this all about?
A walk in the in the heart of the Louvre - in the form of an enigma game. Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read ? ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
Our opinion on this enigma walk hasu Louvre
- Ideal when it's raining or cool. Everything takes place inside the Louvre, so it's safe.
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes, which makes this cultural walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section provides fascinating information about the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the Louvre.
- A low cost activity : less than 20 € for the whole group
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
20% with the code FAMILINPROMO