Family, private, school and extracurricular
Visit animated by guides lecturers
Pitch of the tour "Renaissance masterpieces in the Louvre
Italian Renaissance painting is fascinating... And the great masters of the Renaissance like Michelangelo, Rafael, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto are as well... The magic of colors, perspectives, optical illusions, symbols has crossed the centuries and has not finished to deliver us all its secrets.
Follow the guide and go back in time. He will try to pierce with you all the secrets of making a masterpiece in one of the most beautiful museums in the world...
Rates and information for scheduled visits
- Rate : 39
€* (adult) and 20€ (child)
- * The adult rate includes the price of the entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit about 1h30
- Meeting place : Richelieu passage under the arcades outside (do not enter the museum)
- This visit is animated by a guide speaker
- An adult seat is necessarily associated with a child seat.
- Visit in French
- No waiting tickets (no waiting)