The photo exhibition at the height of children for 5-12 years
- WE love : a photo exhibition designed for children
- Age: for 5 - 12 years old
- DATE: until July 26, 2020
- Location: CentQuatre (Paris 19th)
- Rate : FREE
Little Circulation, the photo exhibition for children
- Every year, on the occasion of the photo festival "Circulation" at CentQuatre, children have their own their own exhibition: "Little Circulation".
- Little Circulation(s) presents the same series as in the main exhibition but with a panel scenography adapted to the young public.c.
- The visit of the exhibition is made playful and creative thanks to to the games proposed around the exhibited works memory game, game of 7 differences, game of the missing piece, game that will turn them into that will turn them into budding stage designers?
- A game book is finally available to children with questions and puzzles to solve on the spot or at home. to solve on the spot or at home.
- The cine-cabin ? to discover the video work of the photographers and to stimulate sensitivity and artistic awakening.
- The playground ? photography becomes a real playground and a place for and experimentation. The new activities of little CIRCULATION(S) place children and parents at the heart of creation at the heart of creation: giant puzzle, photographs to color, construction and memory games etc.
- This exhibition is free.
The Photo Studio Circulation (s)
- Every weekend, during the Circulation(s) festival (except the weekend of May 11 and 12), you can to be photographed with family or friends by a professional photographer.
- Every weekend, an ephemeral photo studio will allow to renew with the pure tradition of the studios of the beginning of the XXth century.
- You leave with a signed and unique print.
- Each weekend, a different photographer and a different universe.
- Thus, you can choose to have your portrait taken in a nice black and white or in a composition close to the traditional family portraits of the beginning of the XXth century, or you can choose to have your portrait taken in a of the traditional family portraits of the beginning of the XXth century, or you can choose to be photographed by or you can choose to be photographed by real artists with offbeat proposals.
- Price: 59? including 1 print.