IA participatory and family rally (from 10 years old)
WE love : you discover one of the oldest and most beautiful districts of Paris
The +: an investigative and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt, accompanied by an actress
Or : in the medieval district of Paris, around Notre-Dame and on the Ile de la Cité
WHEN: every Sunday at 2.30 pm - Additional visit on May 1st
DURATION: 2 hours
What we like about this visit is "Mystery of the Island of the City"
- It's a participatory and family rally to discover one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Paris
- A fun and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt who offers an informative journey with an actress
- In a cheerful atmosphere, we discover the history of Notre-Dame and the Ile de la Cité
- Ile de la Cité differently and happily!
- All information about "The Mystery of Ile de la Cité"
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% on all tickets
15,20 € the adult ticket instead of 19 €
11,20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the survey visit "Mystery of the Island of the City"? 2 hours
- What does this survey visit? The Visits-Inquiries are treasure hunts animated by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in a team and allows to discover a district and a time. Aided by a road book and clues distilled by the guide-actor, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 10 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.