The Dali Museum in Montmartre
- The Dali Museum in Paris presents since 2018 a permanent collection consisting of 300 works by Dali. It is the largest French collection of sculptures, engravings and lithographs by Salvador Dalí.
- It is a private collection patiently gathered by Beniamino Levi, one of the great collectors, friend and dealer of Salvador Dali.
- This Parisian museum mainly exhibits engravings and sculptures, but also of tables which represent themes dear to Dali's heart such as love, subconscious, phantasmagoria, science or immortality.
- We are pleased to find the dreamlike and surrealist universe of the great Spanish artist, with in particular its famous soft watches, its deformed furniture, and its large waders...
- The Dali Museum Paris will delight Surrealist enthusiasts. It's a great place to explain surrealism to children and teenagers. It is a pleasant and luminous place where the works are well highlighted. There are very few people, we like it!
- In addition to the permanent collection, the museum regularly organises temporary exhibitions.
- Tripadvisor Reviews
Nice to do in the Montmartre district.
- An outdoor Escape Game to discover the neighborhood while having fun. Kids love it!
- The original guided tour "When Street Art Tales the Story of Montmartre."
- With little ones, take a little ride with the "little train of Montmartre"...Guided tour of about 35 minutes. Night until midnight in July and August.
- Even more ideas to do in the Montmartre district