Festive and free animations on the old railroad of Paris Ls 31 August 2019, from 12pm to 9pm
The Little Belt Festival
- We like: varied, fun and free activities in an unusual place
- Age : for all
- When: August 31, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: All the outer districts of Paris (except the 16th)
The Feast of the Little Belt: the opening of the rails!
- A festive day to discover the old railway, now abandoned, which is all around Paris
- It's a first and an original and offbeat idea...
- In the program, fiesta and free animations on the 6.5 km of track
- Lunch and barbecue with "migrant cooks": the world's leading caterer employing refugee cooks
- And also, all day long: Dj, petanque tournaments, a safari street art for 7-12 year olds…
- This Festival of the Little Belt is an opportunity to (re)discover the old railways of the city of Paris. A way to re-appropriate a somewhat forgotten space.
- The Little Belt, what is it exactly? It's an old railway line with 6.5 km of sections. This area has been open to the public since 2016. It is a place that reinforces the greenery of Paris and has become a new place for walking. When will the entire ring road be open to the public to walk or cycle around Paris?