- WE LOVE : it's simple and really very good. Very nice atmosphere
- SPECIALTIES simple bistro cuisine
- WARNING : make a reservation! It's small and very popular with the locals
- BUDGET around 15? for a dish and 6? for a dessert
- PLACE : Paris 18ème
A nice little restaurant with terrace in the heart of the Goutte d'Or
- A home-made family kitchen with fresh products.
- On the menu: salads, gnocchi and pannacottas for young and old.
- This is the story of Christian Mégevand who left his former job in design to become a restaurant owner like his grandfather.
- The result is a charming place, a mini design store and the restaurant's decor to be purchased to order.
It's also for children
- No children's menu, because as the chef says: "there is nothing more obsolete than the children's menu.
- Children are customers like any other: I want them to have fun.
- We like the reading corner for the children.
TO MAKE ALSO IN THE DISTRICT, ON THE SIDE OF MONTMARTRE:
2 hours to discover the secret of Montmartre" treasure hunt
Enigma stroll in Montmartre with children
Equipped with a logbook specially designed for young children, go for a game of discovery...
The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (children's course)
VISIT SPECTACLE - "The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre
I RESERVE THIS SHOW VISITUp to 20% discount Choose the "Operation Child" and "Operation...
The Mysteries of Montmartre Escape Game (teenagers/adults)
Enigma Stroll : "Original discovery of Montmartre, around the Sacré-C?ur".
With your logbook, leave for an unusual treasure hunt in the heart of the city.
The Petit Train de Montmartre
Tickets for the little train of Montmartre Discover Montmartre with the little train A formula...
GUIDED TOUR - When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre?
I REGISTER FOR THIS VISIT (several dates and times) -10% with the code FAMILINPROMO FOR A...
Vertical'Art : indoor climbing
The playful visit "Tell me about Montmartre
-10% with the code FAMILINPARIS I RESERVE A VISIT Pitch of the playful visit ?Tell me...
The most beautiful views of Paris
Where to go to enjoy the most beautiful views of Paris? We have...
Dalí Paris, a museum dedicated to Salvador Dalí
Urban Escape Games in complete autonomy
About these Urban Escape Games ? Play against the clock or do it to...
ANNIVERSARY - Treasure hunt "The mystery of Montmartre
The investigation game : who commits all these thefts without leaving any trace...
ANNIVERSARY | Trail game "In search of Street Art in Montmartre
THE INVESTIGATION TRACKING GAME A mysterious artist asks us to participate in his work!