WE love : A very funny show that speaks to pre-teens
Age : ideal for ages 9 - 12
Duration: Until May 31, 2020
Location: Grand Point Virgule Theater (Paris 15th)
The play Ados at the Théâtre du Grand Point Virgule, very funny, pre-teens love it!
- Resume of this show where for the first time teenagers talk to pre-teens
- Big success with already more than 350,000 performances
- Here's one play for pre-teens, teenagers where 3 teens talk about what concerns them, and who probably worries their audience ...
- In the play Teen, 3 teens complexed and filled with acne, Naf-Naf, Nif-Nif and Nouf-Nouf (inspired by the story of the three little pigs), are caricatures of a son of dad, a gothic and of a young butter. They represent, each in his own way, the perfect stereotype of the young male obsessed with girls, badly in his skin and insulting constantly ...
- It's not not always very fine, but it works and it's funny.
- The three actors have an overflowing energy. They jump, sing and win over each other. The comedian pepper offsets a scenario, let's face it, sometimes a little light. Okay, this is not great literature, but this remix of "Three Little Pigs" is a pretext to gently mock the ungrateful age, with a lot of visual gags
- A crazy show and stripper
- A show of 1:15