Attention, the Géode is currently closed for renovation
In a spectacular mirror ball equipped with the Imax process, we are witnessing a 180° projection on a screen hemispheric. You will love !
The Geode is a cinema with a 180° hemispherical screen. It is located just outside the Science and Industry museum at La Villette. At program, spectacular documentaries.
- wildlife documentaries, scientific or geographical,
- who make the most of the technical possibilities of the room
- and give the impression of flying, swimming or diving with the camera.
- Most films are available from the age of 7, as long as you are not too sensitive to nausea, because of of the seat inclination.
- Strong sensations guaranteed!
- Before leaving the room, admire through the glass of the projection room the gigantic reels at the horizontal... roll... out.