Festive and free weekend from June 7th to 9th
To educate young and old in the marine environment
At the Tropical Aquarium + at the Jardin des Plantes
We like: an exceptional program with exhibitions, workshops, screenings, film-concerts, shows and performances
LOCATIONS : At the Tropical Aquarium and the Jardin des Plantes
Rates : FREE
The goal of the Oceans Day:
- the Garden of plants and the Tropical Aquarium join forces for this festive weekend
- The goal is to educate everyone, small and large, about the environmental challenges of the oceans
- During this weekend dedicated to the oceans they try to answer the question "What to do to protect the oceans?"
On the Oceans Day program:
- A very family outing with attractions for young and old
- For the youngest, from 3 years : artistic creation workshops, movies, storytelling ...
- For the older ones : Cine concert, surveys and concert, performances ...