From 26 June to 16 August 2020, in Saint-Germain-en-Laye
WE love : the feast of the lodges supports the Gustave Roussy Institute
Must have: candy apples and waffles and cotton candy...
Prices : Admission is free but attractions are not free
CAR PARK : Free
On the program of the Fête des Loges:
- A very family outing, idealized by good weatherwith rides for young and old alike
- For the youngest : rides and attractions: the Super Minos, the Magic Baby, the Little Mermaid, the Speedy Gonzales, the Roller Cars, the Baby Yacht Club, the Tornado, not forgetting the traditional Angling and Chamboule-tout.
- For thrill seekers : Roller Coaster, Satan Salsa, the Katapult, who defy the laws of weightlessness, the Maxximum, which breathes a dose of sensations without forgetting the stunning Power Maxxx with its swing system ...
- And of course the traditional love apples, waffles and other candy floss.
The calendar of events:
- June 28 - To celebrate the opening, the feast of the lodges supports the Gustave Roussy Institute and offers bracelets at 19 € (valid only for June 28) for 15 rounds of rides on 15 attractions - To buy on site from 19:00 to 22:00
- June 29th from 4pm - Inauguration of the Festival des Loges
- July 18 - The Feast of Lodges celebrates Saint-Fiacre and its paths will be blooming for the occasion
- August 1st at 4 pm - Presentation of the trophy of the most beautiful profession
- August 13 - We will play pétanque for the benefit of the Gustave Roussy Institute. Registrations from 11h30 to 13h15 at the Boulodrome located at 142 avenue Foch.
Let's sit down :
- Medieval cuisine is showcased during the feast of the lodges, with country meals in the famous "Allée des Cuisines"
- To eat, go to Allée des Cuisines: 15 restaurants (open from 12h) and refreshments
- Large friendly tables that offer dishes from all countries: Cuba, Spain, France, Brazil ...