Exhibition at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie ? Until January 22, 2022
- WE LOVE Jean the fascinating exhibition on a cult object, an everyday object, worn by all
- AGE for all, from 9 years old
- DATES until January 22, 2022
- TOUR TIME : estimated at 45 minutes
- PLACE Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (Paris 19e)
Jean, the exhibition that celebrates the jean in all its forms
- A exciting history of the Jean at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Cult object, it is today the most worn garment in the world. More than 70 jeans are sold per second in the world...
- Originally blue work clothes (since the end of the 19th century), then popularized by the cinema in the 1950s, it is now essential
- In a setting reminiscent of a large industrial sewing workshop and through six thematic areasgames, immersive films, manipulations and multimedia devices allow you to explore the other side of the jean
- Jean's exhibition gives a lot of space to fashionwith a large connected workshop that allows you to see the models of the great fashion designers and also to transform yourself into a model walking down a catwalk
- But the exhibition is held at the Cité des Sciences et the technical dimension of the manufacture of jeans is analyzed here to see how to achieve an eco-responsible jean. How to make jeans in quantity, in quality, at an affordable cost, while respecting the environment?