In the beautiful district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
A multitude of activities for young and old
- ThePoussin Vert's playground : preferably from 10am to avoid the afternoon crowd. A classic especially with children under 10.
- Two closed spaces, one for children under 7, another for 7-12 year olds, and 30 gamesfrom the sandbox to the climbing net and the pulley, to the slides and other swings. Open every day from 10am to 7pm in summer, from 10am to dusk in winter.
- Meanwhile, parents are lounging on the benches on both sides of the grids.
- We go on with the ponies, for the youngest, and / or remote-controlled boats and sailboats on the big basin.
- With children under 6, picnic break in the Orangerie garden with mini wading pools.
- The older ones will choose the vast lawn extending towards the Observatory.
- We finish the afternoon, according to the ages, by a Guignol session or a chess game !