This new Parisian museum is simply insane! You'll be amazed!
The Museum of Illusion is a concept at the frontier of science and entertainment, an immersive and multisensory experience.
WE LOVE : experiences that will drive you crazy
AGE: For all, from 5/6 years old
FREE: for children under 5 years old; Family rate
The Museum of Illusion: a fascinating museum to lose your mind
- 70 experiments of bluffing illusionsto lose all his bearings
- Your children and teenagers are going to love it!
- The Museum of Illusion offers a journey on 2 levels in the world of optical illusion, with panels that explain how it works (fortunately!)
- The principle of the optical illusion is to fool the viewer by playing on the proportions and here it works at 100%
- The Museum of Illusion is the first of its kind in France. This original concept comes from Zagreb where it was inaugurated in 2015. Since then it has already conquered New York, Shanghai, Athens, Dubai, Toronto... And now Paris!
- We lose our bearings and we love it! In the Aldebert Ames room, (a room built in a trapezoidal way), people grow or shrink when they move, our balance is put to the test in the Infinity room and we don't tell you about the experience of the Vortex tunnel, you will be very very confused...
- Remember to charge your phone before your visit. You'll want to take thousands of pictures!
If you like the world of magic and illusion
Paris offers fun and family activities for apprentice magicians:
- In addition to the Museum of Illusion, your children will have fun at Museum of Magic and Automata
- The bluffing magic tricks of the Double bottomthe café théâtre de la magie are the Parisian must-sees in the world of magic
- And regularly magic shows are on display for the pleasure of young and old alike