An immersive place, great with kids and teens
- What 70 dazzling illusions to help you lose your bearings
- Who is it for? From 5 years old
- Where 98 rue Saint-Denis, Paris 1st arrondissement
- When daily
- schedule 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nocturne until 10pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Free less than 5 years
- The Museum of Illusion also exists in Bordeaux, In Lyon and in Marseille
The Musée de l'Illusion, a playful and bewildering museum
- Your children and teenagers are going to love it!
- The Musée de l'illusion offers a 2-level tour of the world of optical illusion.with cartels explaining how it works (fortunately!)
- The principle of optical illusion is to fooling the viewer by playing with the proportions and here it works at 100%
- The Museum of Illusion is the first of its kind in France. This original concept comes from Zagreb where it was inaugurated in 2015. Since then it has already conquered New York, Shanghai, Athens, Dubai, Toronto... And now Paris!
- You lose your bearings and you love it! In the Aldebert Ames room, (room built in a trapezoidal way), people grow or shrink when they move, our balance is put to the test in the Infinity room and we don't tell you the experience of the Vortex tunnel, you will be very very confused...
- Remember to recharge your phone before your visit. You'll want to take thousands of photos!