Exhibition at the Cité des Sciences
- WE love : the exhibition to know everything about the TGV
- Age: for all, from 7 years old
- Duration: until August 18, 2019
- Location: Cité des Sciences - La Villette (Paris 19e)
*You will receive your E-tickets immediately on your your smartphone in 1 click. No need to print them.
High Speed Rail: understanding the challenges and technical prowess of the TGV
- It is an exhibition, as always very playful and educational at the City of Science
- This is the high-speed train, the story of a scientific, technical and human adventure human adventure
- To know everything about high speed rail, its development in France and in the world, its technical stakes challenges, its impact on the environment?
- Models, interactive games, speed simulator, videos, quizzes?
- The exhibition is built around 3 challenges:
- move a 400 ton train at 320 km/h
- design and build a high-speed line
- And also : small poetic and impressive 3D film
The other exhibitions of the moment at the Cité des Sciences :
CABANES : cabins to explore, to invent - for 2 - 10 years old - until January 5
+ more info
BODY AND SPORT the ultra playful exhibition that makes you want to move and practice sports!
- From 7 years old - until January 5th
microbiota the exhibition to understand everything about the digestive system. - for teens -
until August 4th
+ more info
Comments are closed.