To know all about scary animals!
- We like: a different and playful approach to "scary" animals
- Age: for children, from 3 years old
- When: October 28 to November 3 from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Location: Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes (Paris 5ème)
- Fare: Included in the price of a classic ticket
- Attention: Closed on November 1st
Halloween at the Menagerie in the Jardin des Plantes: Not even afraid!
- Halloween at the Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantesit's an opportunity to discover the secrets of scary animals.
- On the program: make-up for children from 3 years old, feline meals, explanations on the phobias that some animals inspire us ...
- Make-up Children can be made up to turn into some of these scary or bad-tempered animals.
- Monday 28 October and Tuesday 29 October: from 1.45 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- from Wednesday 30 October to Sunday 3 November (except 1st November): from 1.45 pm to 4.30 pm
- The meal of the felines at la fauverie: Monday 28 October at 5 pm, Wednesday 30 October and Sunday 3 November at 4.30 pm.
Flash animations in the wilderness:
"In the Den of Phobia": A mediator from the Menagerie presents several animals and their associated phobias.
Monday 28 October, Thursday 31 October, Saturday 2 November and Sunday 3 November: at 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
"Names to scare": ...to discover animals with frighteningly bad names. You'll see why they have such names, and a scientific mediator will tell you if those names are really justified.
From Monday 28 October to Sunday 3 November (except 1st November): at 2.30 and 4 pm.
"Ghosts of the Menagerie": With a scientific mediator, you will wander through the Menagerie to meet animals with a ghostly reputation. Presentation of the "Ghost of the Mountain", the "White Soul" or the "Ghost of the Tundra".
From Monday 28 October to Sunday 3 November (except 1st November): at 3pm and 4.30pm.
"Spiders not so scary." Christine Rollard, spider specialist, invites you to come and discover these unloved animals that often worry us. You will discover who these little beasts are and why we are generally afraid of them.
Tuesday 29 October and Wednesday 30 October: at 2 pm and 3.30 pm.
All these activities are included in the price of a normal ticket.