To know all about scary animals!
- We like: a different and playful approach to "scary" animals
- Age: for children, from 3 years old
- When: October 28 to November 3 from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Location: Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes (Paris 5ème)
- Fare: Included in the price of a classic ticket
- Attention: Closed on November 1st
Halloween at the Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes : Not even afraid!
- Halloween at the Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantesis an opportunity to discover the secrets of scary animals.
- On the program: make-up for children from 3 years old, feline meal, explanations on the phobias that some animals inspire in us...
- Make-up Children can get their makeup done to transform themselves into some of these scary or not-so-scary animals.
- Monday, October 28 and Tuesday, October 29: from 1:45 pm to 5 pm.
- Wednesday, October 30 to Sunday, November 3 (except November 1): from 1:45 to 4:30 p.m.
- The felines' meal at la fauverie : monday october 28 at 5pm, wednesday october 30 and sunday november 3 at 4:30pm.
Flash animations at the fauverie :
"In the den of phobia: A mediator from the Menagerie presents several animals and the phobias associated with them.
Monday, October 28, Thursday, October 31, Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3: at 2:00 and 3:30 pm.
"Scary names": to discover animals with spine-chilling names. You will see why they have such names, and a scientific mediator will reveal whether these names are really justified.
Monday, October 28 to Sunday, November 3 (except November 1): at 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
"Ghosts of the Menagerie: With a scientific mediator, you will wander through the Menagerie to meet animals with a ghostly reputation. Presentation of the "Ghost of the Mountain", the "White Soul" or the "Ghost of the Tundra".
Monday, October 28 to Sunday, November 3 (except November 1): at 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
"Not-so-scary spiders": Christine Rollard, spider specialist, invites you to discover these unloved animals that often worry us. You will discover who are these small animals and why we are generally afraid of them.
Tuesday, October 29 and Wednesday, October 30: at 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm.
All these activities are included in the price of a normal ticket.