Rates for individual and private visits
- Adult price: 17,10? instead of 19?
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55? instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- Individual visits every day of the week (several hours)
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Price for a privatization: 134,10? instead of 149?
- For a group of 12 people (adults and children) max.
- The guide adapts to the age of the children
- (several dates and time slots)
School outings, recreation centers, youth centers
- Group rates (from 12 children or teenagers) : consult us
- For all inquiries and (or) quotes: Contact us by email
- We accept purchase orders
The guided tour "The Emperor of Paris
The story of Vidocq Vidocq, a fascinating character, was in turn a French adventurer, a delinquent, a convict, a police informer and finally a private detective. He was appointed chief of security in Paris, unofficially at first and then officially in 1818.
The theme of the guided tour
- Return to the footsteps of VidocqDiscover the legend of the Parisian underworld and the emblematic places of the capital that have marked its history. You will relive the dark and criminal hours of Paris in the 19th century
- This walk is led by a professional guide
- It is intended for adults and teenagers from 11 years old
- Duration 1h30 on a course of about 2 km
- In French and English
- 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- You will walk the right bank and < l'ile de la Citéand discover among other things the Vivienne Gallery, Victory Square, the district of Halles, rue Saint-Denis,the paved streetthe rue Lutèce? <
- Place of departure : Place des Petits Père, Metro Palais Royal or Bourse<
- Provide one metro ticket per person