At the Army Museum
For families, schools, after-school programs, groups...
Pitch of the visit "The Great War" at the Invalides
What is the link between the assassination of the heir to the Austrian-Hungarian throne and France's entry into the war? What exactly is this famous Dreyfus affair? And who were the poilus? And what about the triplicity? To get your head out of its nebulous book filled with dates and names that we don't always understand, there is nothing like following our lecturer in the collections of the army museum: models, documentaries, uniforms, period objects?
A visit that unravels the thread of history: ?the why of the how and therefore? will no longer hold any secrets for you or your child! A visit adapted to young people from middle school.
Rates and information for scheduled visits
- Rate : 14
?* (adult or teenager) - 10% discount with code FAMILINPARIS
- Rate for teens alone 22? (with signature of release)
- 22 participants maximum per visit
- Age From 10 years old (middle and high school level)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Place at the Army Museum (7th)
- This visit is animated by a lecturer guide
- Visit in French
- No waiting for tickets
* The adult rate does not include the price of the ticket for the Army Museum