WE love : the 360° view on the Greater Paris and on Paris
Age: in family
Date: every day (except for exceptional events)
Location: on the roof of the Arche de la Défense
Free: for children under 3 years old
THE PANORAMIC VIEW AND THE OPEN AIR MUSEUM
- Access to the 1000m2 terrace on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense by taking one of the panoramic glass elevators. A spectacular and impressive ascent in the middle of the architecture of this huge building built by great architects
- 110 m above the ground, a 100 m long promenade bridge crosses the building in the continuity of the historical axis: a unique 360° view of the Greater Paris area and Paris.
- You will be able to discover among other things the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse Tower, the Fondation Vuitton, the Mont Valérien...
- The roof terrace of the Arche de la Défense is home to the largest open-air museum in France. On display are artists like Calder (the Stabile) or César (the Thumb) . 60 monumental works are installed there.
THE EXHIBITION OF THE MOMENT : STREET ART WITH THE ARTIST CYRIL KONGO
- Kongo is an urban artist, who is part of the first generation of graffiti artists in Paris
- He has been graffitiing for more than 30 years in the streets of Paris, affirming a singular style based on multiculturalism
- He is a committed artist, who works for the recognition of Street Art as a School of painting in its own right. He works with of fashion, art and crafts
- The ticket for the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense gives access to this exhibition
- Until March 20, 2020
THE GRANDE ARCHE DE LA DÉFENSE: AN EXHIBITION SPACE
- CYRIL KONGO (from December 20 to March 20, 2020)
- YANN ARTHUS-BERTRAND RETROSPECTIVE (June 28 to December 1, 2019)
- "WHEN THE MASK FALLS" BY STEPHANE DE BOURGIES
- JEAN-MARIE PERIER (from January 15 to March 3, 2019)
- NIKOS ALIAGAS - THE TEST OF TIME ? PHOTOGRAPHIC INSTANTS (from October 23, 2018 to January 6, 2019)
THE DEFENSE ARK SKATEWAY (event completed)
This year again, on the occasion of the end of year celebrations, an ephemeral christmas ice rink is installed at 110m high on the roof of the Arche de la Défense! From this 300m2 ice rink, the 360° view on all of Paris is absolutely magnificent: the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe... and the atmosphere is very family oriented and very nice.
- Synthetic ice rink of 300 m2
- Every day until January 5, 2020, including December 25 and New Year's Day
- From 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (and from 10 am to 7 pm for the roof tour)
- Price: 15? for adults and 10? for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 7? for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Day Pass price: 20.55? for adults and 15.55? for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 11.50? for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Skate rental: 3?
- Free for children under 3 years
- The ticket includes the visit of the promenade bridge (built in the historical axis of Paris)
- You can't bring your own skates
- Gloves must be worn
- A small catering service with hot chocolate, mulled wine, pancakes and even champagne for the older ones