Discover the beautiful and the good, thanks to classical music and a gourmet snack
WE love : a unique and original concept: concert + taste
When: one Saturday a month
Or : a different address in Paris for each concert
The afternoon tea concerts
- The musical and family meeting, monthly and Parisian which makes classical music love the whole family.
- Ideal, from 4 years
- An hour of music : each piece is introduced by a comment from the artists
- Followed by taste prepared by a chef
- One Saturday a month at 16h
- Depending on the concert, at La Nouvelle Athènes (Paris 9ème) or at the Henner Museum (Paris 17ème), then from May onwards, in the Bagatelle gardens in the Bois de Boulogne.
- Price: 12 euros per adult or child seat
- Free for children under the age of 3 years on the lap of the parents and on presentation of an identity card on the day of the concert.
- Tickets purchased for concerts at the Jean-Jacques Henner Museum give the right to visit the Museum one hour before the concert starts.
- Be careful, the tickets for these family concerts leave very quickly!
On the program for the next Musical Package
- Saturday 28 March: "Satie and the Pear-shaped Cake" at the Henner Museum with Pinko Wen (Paris 17)
- Saturday 25 April: Violin-cello duo with "Mozart and Kouglof" at La Nouvelle Athènes (Paris 9)
And starting in May, the Musical Pouch takes its summer quarters. With four summer snacks, at the Bagatelle Gardens :
- Saturday 23rd May: Verdi & Dolce al Limone, with Louise Akili at the piano and Axelle Fanyo's voice
- Saturday July 18: Bernstein & Brownies, with the Delta Five Brass Quintet
- Saturday July 25: Peter & the Wolf, with the Duo Eclypse, piano 4 hands and storyteller Agathe Delhommeau
- Saturday 1 August: Serenade & Cakes d'Amour, with the String Trio, Magdalena Geka, Hortense Fourrier and Elia Cohen-Weissert