Equipped with your logbookGo on an unusual treasure hunt in one of the most beautiful cities in western Paris.
A puzzle game in the castle district to do in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided), anytime (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION 2 to 3 hours for a course of about 3.6 km (not including lunch or snack breaks)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE the RER station, left bank
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL the RER station, left bank
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
Our opinion on this original stroll in Versailles
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the route, you have to solve riddles about cinema, music, literature? which makes the walk "challenging" and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" button on your cell phone will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, anecdotes about Versailles
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
What is it about?
A walk in the city of Versailles - in the form of an enigma game around the Palace of Versailles. It is the most "royal" one of all the enigma walks.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Versailles
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the old riding schools, the Carré Saint-Louis, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Jeu de Paume hall, the Carriage Museum, the Palace of Versaillesthe place Hoche?