Equipped with your logbookand go for an unusual treasure hunt in the district of Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur. A puzzle game in the heart of one of the most charming districts of Paris in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION 3 to 4 hours for a course of about 3 km (or more if you have a lunch break or snack)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Antwerp metro
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL place des Abbesses
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
Our opinion on this original stroll in the Montmartre district
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the Montmartre district.
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
What is it about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Montmartre district. It is the most sportive of all Puzzle Walks in Paris because in Montmartre, it goes up and down!
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montmartre
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Sacred Heart (at the top of the Butte-Montmartre), the charming Place du Tertre (its painters and its café terraces), the vineyards of Montmartre (whose wine is sold at auction), the famous Cabaret du Lapin Agile (created in the middle of the 19th century and still in activity), the I love you wall (a monument dedicated to love, a meeting place for lovers from all over the world), le Moulin de la Galette, Dalida Square (in homage to the singer who lived in the neighborhood)...
Things to do in the neighborhood:
The Escape Game : "The mysteries of Montmartre"(children's course)
Guided tour : "When Street Art tells Montmartre"
The Escape Game : "The mysteries of Montmartre"(teen/adult course)
Museum : Dali Paris
ride : The Sacré-Coeur and Montmartre
Anniversary : "Treasure hunt "Street Art investigation in Montmartre"
Resto : Fric-Fracthe crunchy Mr. Scoundrel