Without a guide (in complete autonomy)
- Rate 19,90€ for the track game (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? all audiences (from 8 years old)
- Language in French only
- When : whenever you want! You choose the day and time
- duration 3 to 4 hours for a course of about 3 km (without lunch or snack break)
- Number of participants : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : metro Antwerp
- Place of arrival place des Abbesses
⚠️ You can either download the logbook to your cell phone or print it. We advise you to print only some pages (like the map for example).
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Montmartre district. It's the sportiest of all Puzzle Walks in Paris, because in Montmartre, it goes up and down!
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read ? ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montmartre
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : the Sacred Heart (at the top of the Butte-Montmartre), the charming Place du Tertre (its painters and its café terraces), the vineyards of Montmartre (whose wine is sold at auction), the famous Cabaret du Lapin Agile (created in the middle of the 19th century and still active), The Wall of I Love You (a monument dedicated to love, a meeting place for lovers from all over the world), le Moulin de la Galette, Dalida Square (in homage to the singer who lived in the neighbourhood)...
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the most curious, the "En savoir +" will give you fascinating information on history, geography, anecdotes related to the district of Montmartre...
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
–20% with the code FAMILINPROMO