Equipped with your logbookIf you're a fan of the "Montparnasse" district, go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Montparnasse district.
A puzzle game in the 14th district of Paris in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want?
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION 4 hours for a course of about 5 km (or more if you have a lunch break or snack)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE 3 boulevard Edgar Quinet (metro Edgar Quinet)
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : place Denfert-Rochereau
Your booklet (logbook) that will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as your purchase is made. You can use it immediately or whenever you want!
What is it about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of an enigma game - in the Montparnasse district. This is one of the longest routes!
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montparnasse
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Montparnasse cemetery, the Montparnasse towerthe rue de la Gaîté, the boulevard Raspail, the Jardin de Atlantique, Place Denfert-Rochereau (formerly called "Place d'Enfer")
Our opinion on this original walk in the 14th district
- It is very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is not favorable or if one of the participants has an impediment
- It was the district of the Roaring Twenties, of the intellectuals and of the artistic life... Nowadays more known for its shopping, its cinemas, its theaters, (re)discover this district under a whole new angle with this original enigma game
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace
- It's a nice gift to give