With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookGo for an unusual treasure hunt near the Eiffel Tower and in the 15th district. A puzzle game in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)?
- Rate 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- When : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of the track game
- Duration 2h30 to 3h for a 3 km course (or more if you have a lunch break or a snack)
- Number of people ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure The Grenelle Bridge
- Place of arrival the Eiffel Tower
- Carnet de bord : your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it (all or part of it) or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this Enigma Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the route are superb: Eiffel Tower, Grenelle Bridge, the Trocadero squarethe Trocadero gardens, the Maison de la Radio, the Pont d'Iéna, the Fields of Marsthe Museum of Man
What is it about?
A walk in Paris ? in the form of a puzzle game ? in the 15th and 16th
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read), you will walk at your own pace and progress on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on this playful stroll
- Flexibility: you can go for a ride when you want and at your own pace!
- Fun: to progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural: for the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the Montmartre district
- Cheap : an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
-20% with the code FAMILINPROMO
What to do with your family in the Eiffel Tower area?
Où se rendre pour profiter des plus beaux points de vue de Paris ? Nous avons…
RÉSERVER-10% avec le code FAMILIARMEE10 (y compris les expositions temporaires)(gratuit pour les -18 ans et…
La croisière guidée spéciale Famille (avec les Vedettes de Paris) Age : pour les enfants…