With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookFor the first time, leave for an unusual treasure hunt on the side of the Eiffel Tower and in the 15th. A puzzle game in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want (in family, among friends, inter-studentfor a EVG or EVJF…)…
- Rate 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- When Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- duration : 2h30 to 3h for a course of about 3 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- Number of people : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure The Grenelle Bridge
- Place of arrival the Eiffel Tower
- Carnet de bord : your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it (all or part of it) or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this Puzzle Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the course are superb: Eiffel Tower, Grenelle Bridge, la place du Trocadero...the Trocadero gardens, the Radio house, the Jena bridge.., the Fields of Marsthe Museum of Man
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the 15th and 16th
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read), you will walk at your own pace and progress along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
Our opinion on this playful stroll
- Flexibility: you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Fun: to progress along the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (film, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural: for the most curious, the "En savoir +" will give you fascinating information on history, geography, anecdotes related to the district of Montmartre...
- Cheap: an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
–20% with the code FAMILINPROMO