Fun and original visit with a troupe of actors
Up to 20% discount
Choose the "operation child" and "operation adult" rates to benefit from the discount
the 6 p.m. tour on october 31, to thrill your senses!
During this visit, sweets will be distributed.
Participants are invited to come in costume if they wish!
The "Mysteries in the Latin Quarter" show tour
From the Pantheon to the Sorbonne, via the Musée de Cluny, it's clear that the Latin Quarter is as exciting as it is emblematic. For the (re)discover with our actors, book now !
- Ideal for young people, from 12 years
- WE LOVE An original way to discover the Latin Quarter and the area around the Pantheon
- THE + a fun and original visit, led by a troupe of actors
- WHERE : the Sainte-Geneviève mountain, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, passing in front of the Cluny museum...
- START In front of the Panthéon gates - Métro Maubert Mutualité (Paris 5e)
- WHEN two Saturdays a month at 2:30 p.m. and some additional dates during school holidays
- DURATION OF THE VISIT : 1h30
- Reduced rates on Adult and Child tickets
- 22€ adult ticket instead of 22€
- 16€ children's ticket (8/13 years) instead of 18€
- Free for children under 8 years old