Fun and original visit with a troupe of comedians
Departure in front of the Pantheon ? Metro Maubert Mutualité (Paris 5th)
Key points of the "Mysteries in the Latin Quarter" show:
- Ideal for young people, from 12 years old
- WE LOVE an original way to discover the Latin Quarter and the surroundings of the Pantheon
- THE + a playful and original visit, animated by a troupe of comedians
- WHERE : the Sainte-Geneviève mountain, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, passing in front of the Cluny museum?
- WHEN two Saturdays a month at 2:30 p.m. and some additional dates during school vacations
- DURATION OF THE VISIT : 1h30
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
- More information on the visit "Mysteries in the Latin Quarter?
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 20% on adult tickets
- Reduced rates on Adult and Child tickets
- 22,40 ? the adult ticket instead of 28 ?
- 18,40 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 22 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What is the "Mysteries in the Latin Quarter" show? It is a theatrical visit in the neighborhood and animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 12 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
Other fun visits to the Latin Quarter:
- Enigma walk in the Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter With your logbook, set off on an unusual treasure hunt. Ideal for 7/8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The fantastic and mysterious Paris A guided tour of Paris at the time of the alchemists and the Templars. You like Harry Potter, cabalistic signs, esotericism, secrets and mysteries: you will relive the Paris of the alchemists, the accursed kings and the philosopher's stone. And above all, you will have a new look at the historic district of Ile-de-la-Cité. From 8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The playful visit-investigation: "Who benefits from the crime? the history of the great criminals, in police museum. Ideal with children and pre-teens between 8 and 14 years.
- The Paris of Crime There was a time when Paris was the favorite playground of many brigands, thugs and other thieves! Narrow and dark alleys, cut-throat dead ends? Discover these stories to shiver, thanks to a passionate and fascinating guide who will make you relive this dark period of the history of Paris. From 12 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The escape game "the mysteries of the Latin Quarter"You will have to join the guide in a time limit (70mn top chrono). To get there, you will have to solve clues and mysteries along the way. Quite difficult, this game is ideal with teenagers (from 14 years old). Take advantage of our reduced rate.
And also in the Latin Quarter:
- The Luxembourg Garden : a multitude of activities for children and adults
- Garden plants: a very nice place with children.
- The great Gallery of Evolution : an atypical museum, great with children.
- The Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes A pretty zoological park in the heart of Paris.
- The Police Museum A museum dedicated to the technical and scientific police. Exciting for children and teenagers. FREE