Without a guide (in complete autonomy)
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM all audiences (from 8 years old)
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of your Puzzle Walk.
- NEIGHBORHOOD Ile de la Cité (Notre-Dame district)
- DURATION 2h30 to 3h approximately and 3,4 km (without lunch break or snack)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- LANGUAGE : in French
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE Clock Tower
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL flower market
⚠️ You can either download the logbook to your cell phone or print it. We advise you to download it on your mobile and to print only the important pages like the map
What's this all about?
This enigmatic walk in the historic heart of Paris is a great way to discover the city. a paper chase to do with family or friends to discover the beautiful and rich Notre-Dame district.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read ? ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : Notre-Dame-de-Paristhe courthouse, l'Hôtel-Dieuthe quays of the Seine, the square Jean XXIII, the Pont Neuf, the Clock Tower, Place Dauphine…
Our opinion on this unusual walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography and anecdotes related to the district.
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
- It is not nominative, you can offer it to whoever you want.
The other Enigma Walks in Paris and in the provinces
20% with the code FAMILINPROMO