Equipped with your logbookGo on an unusual treasure hunt on the Ile-de-la-Cité and around Notre-Dame.
A enigma game in the heart of one of the most beautiful Paris districts, in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)?
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of your Enigma Walk
- DURATION 2.5 to 3 hours and 3.4 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Clock tower
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : flower market
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Riddle Walk
What is it about?
This enigmatic walk in the historic heart of Paris is a great way to discover the city. a paper chase to do with family or friends to discover the beautiful and rich Notre-Dame district.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Points of interest of the Enigma Walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: Notre-Dame-de-Paristhe courthouse, the Hôtel-Dieuthe quays of the Seine, the square Jean XXIII, the Pont Neuf, the clock tower, Place Dauphine...
Our opinion on this unusual walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité :
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the district.
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
- It is not nominative, you can offer it to whoever you want