For children from 7 to 11 years old
This service is not offered at this time
THE OBJECTIVE OF THESE 8 GAMES
As true detectives, the children will solve the riddles of one of the 8 courses organized by Professor Schnock and Mademoiselle Nô. It is around such as painting, the history of Paris or literature that the kids are going to have to search for hidden clues along the way and solve these riddles to get to the final goal!
- Children will learn a lot of exciting things while having fun
- These games will sharpen the child?s eye with observation of what surrounds them, sculptures or architectural elements
- They're gonna learn more in art, literature and painting.
- You'll have to observe, learn to find your way and to play in teams with his little friends
- Some sweets to reward them (the snack is not included in this formula)
PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND RATES
- AGE for children from 7 to 11 years old
- DURATION : 2h
- RATE 260? for 10 children max.
- 1 animator for the group of children
- A treasure hunt just for the children (parents are free for 2 hours)
CHOOSE ONE OF THE 8 COURSES IN PARIS
- Course n° 1 ? Discovering the origins of Paris (Ile de la cité, Notre-Dame de Paris, Hôtel de Ville)
- Course 2 ? Living life at the time of Molière and the Kings of France (The Comédie-Française , the Louvre)
- Course n° 3 ? Discovering Paris, from the Middle Ages to the 18th century (Place des Vosges, the Marais)
- Course n° 4 ? In the footsteps of Marie de Medici (The Luxembourg Garden)
- Course #5 ? To the knowledge of Art Nouveau and the Belle Epoque (the 16th district)
- Course #6 ? In the footsteps of Picasso and the great painters of the New Athens district (the 9th district, Montmartre)
- Course #7 ? The Paris of Napoleon III and Baron Haussmann (the Buttes-Chaumont)
- Course #8 ? Literature and music (the Parc Monceau)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there a snack planned? The snack is not included in this birthday formula.
- Are the courses suitable for all children ? Yes, the choice is made more according to the desires of parents and children, the place of residence etc...
- Are there courses that are better suited to little boys or girls? No, they are mixed and will please everyone.
- Is it a treasure hunt? No, it is a real treasure hunt. The objective is not to find a treasure but to solve riddles along the way. If they are good, they might get candy and cookies at the end.
- Should parents accompany the group? No, parents are not allowed to be present. This is a treasure hunt for children, not for adults.
- What if the parents want to take pictures? The animator takes pictures during the game and will be happy to send them to the parents.
- Can little brothers and sisters participate? Children under 6 years old are not accepted (for safety and insurance reasons)
OTHER COOL BIRTHDAY PACKAGES FOR 3 TO 12 YEAR OLDS
- A photo shoot in Paris with a professional photographer (from 8/10 years old)
- The visit " Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles + mini-workshop ". (ages 6 to 12)
- The "Passe-Muraille Mystery" treasure hunt in Montmartre (751018) ? For 7 to 12 years old
- The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre (6/9 years old)
- My themed birthday party at home (from 3 years old)
- I discover the Hoverboard (initiation + ride or games) (from 8 years old)
- All our birthdays Jeux de Piste in Paris
- All our birthday packages for children from 3 to 12 years old