Concorde, huge Olympic stadium this Sunday!
- We like : Original and unusual
- When: Sunday, June 23 from 9am to 7pm
- Place : Place de la Concorde (Paris 8ème)
- Age : for all
Olympic Day at the Place de la Concorde
- Concord turns into a Sunday beautiful sports stadium
- More than 75 000m² will be entirely dedicated to free initiations for everyone
- Animations will take place on 2 central stages installed at the foot of the Obelisk of the Concorde and surrounded by 1,400 seats of terraces.
- On the program: animations, demonstrations, initiations, and meetings with champions of 30 Olympic and Paralympic sports
- 150 French sports stars are expected to be at the bottom of the Champs-Élysées, including Tony Parker (basketball), Renaud Lavillenie (athletics), Yannick Agnel (swimming), Jérôme Fernandez (handball), Émilie Andéol (judo)?
- Demonstrations of 3 X 3 basketball, BMX, skateboard, breaking...