WE love : Original and unusual
When: Sunday, June 23 from 9h to 19h
Location: Place de la Concorde (Paris 8th)
Age : for everyone
Olympic Day Place de la Concorde
- Concord turns into a Sunday beautiful sports stadium
- More than 75 000m² will be entirely dedicated to free initiations for everyone
- Animations will take place on 2 central scenes installed at the foot of the Obelisk of Concorde and surrounded by 1,400 seats of terraces.
- On the program: animations, demonstrations, initiations, and meetings with champions and champions of 30 Olympic and Paralympic sports
- 150 French sports stars, are expected down the Champs-Elysees, as Tony Parker (basket), Renaud Lavillenie (athletics), Yannick Agnel (Swimming), Jerome Fernandez (handball), Emilie Andeol (judo) ...
- 3 X 3 basketball, BMX, skateboarding, breaking ... demonstrations