October 28 and 29, 2023
- WE LOVE A discovery of the Bourse de Commerce museum through a free program of workshops, games, tales and surprises...
- AGE for 6-12 year olds
- DATE AND TIME : october 28 and 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- HALLOWEEN: Halloween programming - Don't hesitate to come dressed up!
- PLACE Bourse du Commerce (Paris 1st)
- RATE free of charge; reservation required on pinaultcollection.com from October 4
The Commercial Exchange organizes an exceptional weekend for children on October 28 and 29from 10am to 2pm. For children aged 6 to 12, the Big Mini Weekend is a whole program of free activities : workshops, games, stories, surprises ... so that they discover the museum of contemporary art in a playful way.
During this exceptional weekend, all activities are free.
The Grand Mini Week-End of the Bourse de Commerce is organized on the occasion of the launch of new programs dedicated to children and their families that will take place all year long. Workshops for children will take place every weekend and every day during school vacations (at 3pm).
The program for this 2nd edition of the Bourse de Commerce's Family Weekend is linked to the "American Mythologies" exhibition season.
Children and their carers are invited to let themselves be enchanted by the spirit of the Halloween festivities: trickster ghosts, funny monsters, bizarre objects, totally wacky characters... The museum is turned upside down and becomes a veritable playground for your imagination!
Attention, reservation is mandatory to participate in this family and festive weekend at the Bourse de Commerce. Registration opens on October 4 at pinaultcollection.com .