France Miniature, to discover all of France in 1 day
- France miniatureit is a amusement park which allows discover all of France in 1 day!
- It is an unusual journey into a miniature world where 117 French monuments are reproduced at 1/30th scale and staged in a landscaped park of 5 hectares
- We can see the most famous monuments such as Eiffel Tower or the castle of Chenonceau, without forgetting the village of Saint-Tropez or the Savoyard villages...
- It is an opportunity for children to discover the French heritageThey will have fun recognizing the places they already know, its wealth, its traditional villages, its monuments and museums, its bridges and viaducts. They will have fun recognizing places they already know.
- The staging is particularly well thought out, we go from region to region, from village to village, in a huge hilly park, animated by a train and locomotive circuit.
France Miniature : good to know
- The park is free for children under 4 years old.
- It is advisable to come by car (parking)
- Two restaurants (including a fast food restaurant) for those who want to have lunch on site
- Every year, during the All Saints' Day holiday France Miniature celebrates Halloween. The park is transformed for the occasion into a funny scary world: the monuments are invaded by bats, spiders, skeletons, witches are there...
An ideal family outing
- The France Miniature theme park is very playful and really thought for children
- 14 interactive experiences mark out the course. There is an archaeological excavation site, a prehistoric cave or the Fort Boyard experience!
- France Miniature is also 9 attractions for young and old. Slides, somersaults to have the head upside down, "Chat perché" to see France from above and "Même pas peur" which takes you on board of?a boat propelled at 40 km/h on the English Channel...