- WE LOVE : Europe's largest miniature park celebrates Halloween
- AGE: from 3 years old
- WHEN: during the All Saints' Day holiday
- LOCATION: Elancourt (78)
France Miniature, Halloween special
- During the All Saints' Day holidays from October 17 to November 1, 2020, the France Miniature park is dressed in the colors of Halloween, and offers a treasure hunt to discover with family or friends.
- Wander the four corners of the country to find the horrible clues held by strange creatures: will you dare to go and meet these gloomy characters, to discover a funny and frightening France?
France Miniature, the theme park to discover the French heritage
- France Miniature is located in the west of Parisabout 45 minutes from Paris by car (Oise).
- This amusement park is the largest miniature park in Europe.
- It allows, thanks to remarkably reconstituted models to discover the French heritage.
- The children walk in a park of 8 hectares and discover in a playful way France and its villages, its monuments, its bridges.
- 14 interactive experiences mark out the course. There is an archaeological excavation site, a prehistoric cave or the Fort Boyard experience!
- France Miniature is also 9 attractions for young and old. Slides, somersaults to have the head upside down, "Chat perché" to see France from above and "Même pas peur" which embarks you on a boat propelled at 40 km / h on the English Channel ...