We like: XXL size toys to entertain children
When: September 4-9, 2020
Location: in the gardens of the Palais Royal
Age: for all ages
Free : free access
A fun toy-themed date for the whole family
- Fisher-Price turns 90 this year ! Since 1930, this renowned brand has been making toys for the development and growth of our children
- From September 4 to 9in the heart of the Royal Palace garden, iconic giant toys will be installed.
- They will be arranged all around the famous fountainThese XXL toys will challenge young and old to rediscover the virtues of play!
- Visitors will feel very small in front of the timeless Rainbow Pyramid more than 10 feet high, they will be able to engage in endless conversations with the Animated Phonefrolicking on the Giant Awakening Mat and discover the interactions behind the Linkimals' luminous bellies.
- Each giant facility will be equipped with a cartel to guide the public and present the history and evolution of toys. A QR code will link directly to Fisher-Price's birthday video.
- An immersive experience that should amuse young and old
- The access is free
TO DO ALSO IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The visit (treasure hunt) "Mythology in the Tuileries" (in family, with children from 6/7 years old)
- Visit Survey "The Marvelous Legend of the Tuileries (in family, from 8 years old)
- The visit of Louvre Museum and the Orangerie Museum
- A stroll in the Tuileries garden
- Going for hot chocolate at Angelina's.one of the most famous tea rooms in Paris.