Until January 16, 2022
At the Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum (Paris 7ème)
The exhibition "Ultime combat. Martial arts of Asia".
- An original and entertaining exhibition that we really enjoyed at the Quai Branly Museum
- Through more than 300 works and film clipsyou will be immersed in the heart of the Asian Martial Arts culture
- You will be amazed at sublime and colorful costumes
- The whole family will be able to browse the exhibition and discover the origins and thehe specificities of Asian Martial Arts as well as their history, their philosophy and their practices
- Discover theevolution of this art through the centuries: the Martial Arts are synonymous with warrior but also with opening up to the world and to the soul. Its practice becomes more spiritual, more focused on personal development
- Cinema has played an important role in Martial Arts, especially with Bruce Lee's movies. But also Jackie Chan and even Kung Fu Panda...
- After visiting the exhibition, you will become a true Samurai and Martial Arts will have no more secrets for you!
- To make the visit more fun and interesting for young visitors, the Quai Branly Museum provides them with a booklet to follow the exhibition
- Accessible to children from 7 years old!
Our family visits to the Quai Branly Museum
- "The Legend of the Masks" - From 7/8 years old
- This visit is scheduled during school vacations
Tickets giving access to the exhibition "Ultime combat" and to the permanent collection
WE LOVE: a magical night-time stroll through the Jardin des Plantes and its marvellous illuminations...