5 days of free entertainment to celebrate nature
WE love :atappreciate the beauty and biodiversity of Parisian parks and gardens
Age : for everyone
When: May 22-26
Location: In all of France
Rate : Free
The Nature Festival, is an annual event, which takes place each year in May, at a date closest to May 22, date of the International Day of Biodiversity. For 5 days, free events are organized throughout France, in the parks and gardens to allow all audiences to live an experience in contact with nature. On the program of the Festival of Nature, various workshops, walks to discover the fauna and flora ...
The Festival of Nature in Paris, family events not to be missed:
Attention, reservation recommended
- Introduction to nature and wild plants
- Photo tracking of pollinating insects
- Small ornitho walk at Belleville Park and creative picnic at Jardingue
- Various animations at the Garden of plants
- Learn to recognize birds
- Discover the insects and towards earth-eating
- practical workshops on seeds and the different techniques of multiplication of plants, sowing, cuttings, layering ...