WE love : a benevolent festival on diversity
Age : for the whole family
Date: October 9, 10 and 11
Location: at the Villette (Paris 19th)
The festival La Grande Echelle
- The festival La Grande Échelle is based in La Villette for 3 days and offers about twenty shows, workshops and collective experiments for young and old alike.
- On the program of this 5th edition, theatre dance, puppets, music, circus and various animations and workshops. Families will also discover spaces for storytelling, meeting people and daydreaming!
- About a hundred artists from all horizons, strange creatures at the crossroads of human, vegetable, animal and mechanical worlds will fill the Parc de la Villette and every nook and cranny of Little Villette and the Théâtre Paris-Villette.
- The objective of this festival is to get off the beaten track, to have fun with stereotypes, to heckle images, to play with hybridizations, to juggle with our relationship to the norm...
- This 5th edition was made possible thanks to the complicity of the rapper, poet and musician Marc Nammour.