The Festival du Merveilleux, the must-see family outing for Christmas
- "You're entering a dream world. Open your eyes, enjoy the magic of every moment to make a year-round supply of wonder."
JEAN PAUL FAVAND
- Like every winter since 2009, the museum of fairground arts offers for Christmas time a moment of magic and wonder.
- 11 days of uninterrupted shows and Christmas magicon 8000 m² and four pavilions located behind Bercy.
- The Festival du Merveilleux welcomes hundred-year-old merry-go-rounds, a 40 or so small shows a day, of the fairy lightsand also a travelling ballroom dating back to 1924. And of course hundreds of old carnival items.
- The show is everywhere during these magical and magical days: storytellers, magicians, jugglers, aerial dancers, acrobats, acrobats, musicians, puppeteers, mechanical music, ballet of automatons and optical illusions.
- And always, rides on century-old merry-go-rounds.
Hours: daily from December 26th to January 5th, from 10am to 6pm