From : 25€ VAT INCLUDED
Our opinion of the Fashion Tour tourist bus
- A unique and original panoramic bus tour, accompanied by a guide Parisian fashion expert
- To discover Paris, fashion capital and its districts emblematic of haute couture
- Anecdotes about the greatest fashion designers, the secrets of France's finest fashion houses, the history of department stores
- At the end of the tour, enjoy a champagne glass on the rooftop from the 7th heaven of Hausmsann Spring with a breathtaking views !
- An exclusive shopping offer at Printemps Haussmann with u5% discount on the most prestigious brands and 12%* tax exemption.
Paris fashion tour with Fashion Tour
It's a formula that unusual and cultural for fashion enthusiasts.
- Points of interest along the route : Opera GarnierPlace Vendôme, Petit and Grand Palais, Champs-Elysées, Avenue Montaigne, Palais Galliera (fashion museum), Eiffel Tower, department stores and more...
- You are guaranteed to be on the upper deckif you wish
- In autumn and winter, the buses are covered (transparent bubble) to protect yourself from the sometimes uncertain weather
- The complimentary glass of champagne is valid for 3 months
- Eco-friendly buses powered by clean 100% energy
Fashion Tour timetable
- One Saturday a month at 3 p.m.
- On reservation only
Price list for the Fashion Tour in Paris
- Price: 25€ per person (adult or child)
- Family rate: 75€: 2 adults and 2 children (aged 4-12)
- Departure: 13 rue Auber, 75009 Paris
- Metro Auber" or "Havre-Caumartin" or "Opéra" stations
- duration : 1h30
- Number of participants: limited to 50 people maximum, to ensure that everyone has a place on the viewing platform
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure
- Mandatory reservation
- Present your e-ticket to the staff at the front of the bus (in printed form or on your phone).
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of booking.
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- They can be modified in agreement with Tootbus (subject to availability)
How to get there?