- WE LOVE creative workshops, mini-tours, storytelling...
- AGE From 6 years old
- DATE AND TIME : February 27 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- PLACE Quai Branly Jacques Chirac Museum (Paris 7e)
- RATE : free activities but you have to buy your ticket to the museum. Free admission to the museum for under 18s and under 26s if they are EU citizens.
A Sunday with the family at musée du quai Branly Jacques Chirac to allow children from 6 years old to discover non-Western arts and cultures. All activities are free within the limits of available seats. Please note that adults must purchase their own ticket.
In the program, game path in the rooms of the museum, with
- three workshops : Glue, Paper, Scissors, Shadow Theatre & Animated animals
- of the mini stories populated by heroes and heroines from all over the world
Activities for children are free and open to the public.
For your information, the guided tour especially for children "the legend of the masks" is a great way for children to discover the masterpieces of this museum. Ideal from 7/8 years old, this visit is scheduled on March 2, 2022.