Free access, subject to availability
Some activities require a museum ticket
- WE LOVE Bollywood Superstars: various activities around the exhibition "Bollywood Superstars. History of Indian Cinema" exhibition: creative workshops, mini-visits, storytelling...
- AGE for children and their parents; ages 3 and up
- DATE AND TIME : October 22, 2023 from 2 to 6 p.m.
- PLACE Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac (Paris 7e)
- RATE Activities: free, with on-site registration (subject to availability); guided and storytelling mini-tours in the exhibition areas require an admission ticket (free admission for under-18s).
(free for -18 years old and -26 years old EU citizens)
A Sunday with the family in India musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac ... For one afternoon, take your family to India and discover the world of Bollywood cinema through fun, free activities!
In the program, musical mini-tales, workshops on traditional North Indian music, Bollywood dance, shadow theater, kolam workshops, spice bar, and guided mini-tours around the exhibition "Bollywood Superstars. The story of Indian cinema"!